List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] licq don't start
From:       Nighty <nightcrawlers.box () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-08-31 19:16:45

Hi,
its the first time, i post a problem into a mailing list, and i hope, i use the right \
one for it.

Licq runs stable normally. But from time to time when i want to start licq, it stops \
starting and says

[WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid xxx)
[WRN] No plugins specified on the command-line (-p option). See README..

The only way for me to get Licq running again after this problem was the -I option \
with the complete loss of all the contacts.

What is about this error and how can i get rid of it?

I have the S.u.S.E. 7.2 Professional Linux distribution.

Thanks a lot

Axel