List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] time
From:       "Stanley G. Bubrouski" <stan () ccs ! neu ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-09 12:40:04

Hi J.,

Your problem could be a number of issues, more details will help find the
solution though.  For instance is your Licq running on the same machine as
the masquerading firewall?  Do the users who send you messages eventually
get asked to send the message through the server or does teh emssage
eventually get sent directly to you (i.e.it sends before giving up and
asking them to send it through the server, this could be a firewall
configuration issue.)  If you could send the info to my address,
stan@ccs.neu.edu I'll give you hand, no point in posting your
configuration on a mailling-list :)

-Stan

--
Stan Bubrouski                                       stan@ccs.neu.edu
23 Westmoreland Road, Hingham, MA 02043        Cell:   (617) 835-3284