List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] error msg on running licq (licq fails)
From:       Graham Roff <graham () licq ! org>
Date:       2000-07-23 21:58:32

> {ERR} IniFile: Warning,failed to find key.
>
> File = /home/martyn/.licq/owner.uin               (this file is present
> & shows my nick & password)
> Section    =    [user]
> Key    =        "web presence"
> [ERR]    IniFile : Warning    ,    failed to find key
> File    =    /home/martyn/,licq/owner.uin        (havnt told icq to hide
> my ip so ???)
> Section    =    [user]
> Key    =    "HideIP"
> [WRN]    IniFile    ;    Warning ,    failed to find key
> File    =    /home/martyn/.licq/users.conf        (this file is present
> & says numofusers    =    1)
> Section    =    [users]
> Key    =    "User1"
> [WRN]    Skipping user 1    UIN not found
> [WRN]    No plugins specified on the command-line

The only problem is the no plugins, the rest is just warnings and can be
ignored.  Do you have any users in your contact list yet?  If not I
recommend running "licq -I" to force a new install as your config files do
seem to possibly have problems.  Try "licq -p qt-gui".

Graham Roff                         graham@licq.org
University of Waterloo              ICQ #2127503
Computer Engineering                Canada

Nolites tes bastardes carborundorum