List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] KDE Problem
From:       Eddy Cooper <jgcooper () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2000-03-27 1:28:05

I have a recent version of KDE2 and I just compiled licq 0.80 without
trouble.  I configured qt-gui to take advantage of KDE and used qt2.1beta3.
Here is what I get when I run licq:

Instance Licq has no about data
KApp: Unable to open style plugin /opt/kde2/lib/b3style.la
(/opt/kde2/lib/b3style.so: undefined symbol: event__7QObjectP6QEvent).
Licq Segmentation Violation Detected [KDE GUI].
Aborted

B3 is the KDE style I'm using right now but I didn't know that licq used
styles.  A binary version of 0.76 works just fine....

Eddy Cooper