List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] strange behaviour in contact list
From:       Tani Hosokawa <unknown () riverstyx ! net>
Date:       2000-03-25 14:35:43

On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 12:42:54PM +0100, Fredrik Mellström wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Paul Lemmens wrote:
>
> > What I've been seeing can be found on
> > http://www.minervaplaats.cx/~paul/licq.jpg
> >
> > Basically, no names of offline users. Not a real issue, but not
> > intended I guess ...
>
> Um.  They're visible on my screen, only a bit hard to read, since
> you've messed up the colours and made 'em black :-).  Check your
> settings.

I ran into this problem as well -- it appeared to be some kind of odd
library conflict, 'coz while that was happening I also couldn't open my
history files without licq crashing, and it was crashing in some part
of qt.  I eventually sorted it out by removing all the older versions of
qt and doing a 'make clean ; ./configure ; make' on all the licq stuff
incl. the qt-gui plugin.  Kinda weird effects, but I guess anything can
happen when you've got stray pointers running around :)

--
tani hosokawa
river styx internet