List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] Groups
From:       "Andy Zobro" <xobes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-03-23 22:38:45

Is there an easy way to add groups? (or a way at all for that matter)
instead of having the New Users, Friends, Family gropus, also woulkd it be
possible to make it [like mirabilis icq] and collapseable too.  it'd be nice
to hide some of the smaller, less likely to be online goups...

in windows, i show my groups so taht i can always see like 25 people...i've
got a group called "who are these people" for ppl who find their way on my
list but i don't know them...and i don't care to have their names mixed into
my contact list.

- AZ