List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re: [Licq-main] Cannot run licq anymore after installing v0.80
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-03-23 14:52:09

On Don, 23 Mär 2000, Paul HoHo wrote:

> qt-2.1.0.19991128-1 for i586

these are stone-age. use qt 2.1 beta2 or newer (beta3 preferred).

the rpm is compiled using Qt 2.1beta3, so anything older than qt 2.1beta2
won't work I'm afraid.

I'm sorry that we rely on beta versions right now, but in a few weeks there
should be a Qt 2.1 release and things will settle down. It has been a hassle
the last few months, I know. But we're heading into the right direction.

Dirk