List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] old Licq DB
From:       Jose Tavares <jat () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-03-17 19:38:48

Hi all..
I've got a real old Licq DB and returning to using Licq I'd like to
maintain it..

I have something like this:

$ cat .licqjat/licq.conf |head

[licq]
Version = 42230

[plugins]
NumPlugins = 1
Plugin1 = qt-gui
Plugin2 = autoreply

[network]
$

and I saw new Licq has support for other IMs and multiple users..
I saw other differences in the files used by contacts info (different
name) and users.conf seems to have links to these files now ..

How can I convert my DB in an easy way??

The fact that I'm not using Licq for months is the problem of converting
the DB.. (manually creating scripts will take time..)

[]
JA Tavares