List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] Still a decoding error
From:       Arne Schmitz <arne.schmitz () mmweg ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2006-01-14 9:19:12

I just received this error message while receiving a message from a friend:

10:13:54: Error decoding a UTF-16 message.

That person is using Proteus on the Mac with ASCII encoding. The message was
readable though, I think. This happened only once during a 10 minute
conversation.

I am using the SVN from Jan 6.

Arne