List:       licq-main
Subject:    [Licq-main] Contact List: old users can't be removed from New users
From:       "Christian H. Kuhn" <qno-licq () qno ! de>
Date:       2004-05-31 11:59:40

Hi,

Some years ago, i wrote here about a problem with the contact list, and
i got no solution. Perhaps, meanwhile someone has found a solution.

I'm using a licq-daily from Mar 14 04. Server side contact list, ssl,
kde-plugin. Nearly everything is working fine.

I can't remove users from the New Users group. Yes, i HAVE checked
Manual "New User" group handling in Options/General/Main Window. I have
users put in ther appropriate group, and if i remove them from "New
Users", save settings, save all users, exit and restart, they are there
again.

I can't find files containing those information, so i must think that
they should be written to the server, and that there is the problem to
find. Are that limitations of the protocol implementation? Or did i
misconfigure something?

Kind regards
Chris