List:       licq-main
Subject:    Re[2]: [Licq-main] licq with iptables
From:       Darren Evans <darren () horseplay ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-07 21:38:10

Friday, June 7, 2002, 10:33:18 PM, you wrote:

TR> On Friday 07 June 2002 20:04, Darren Evans wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone tell me tell me the best way to firewall
>>
>> * client to client and
>> * server to server
>>
>> licq so that there is some firewalling.  I noticed that there
>> has been some changes in authentication lately, and am interested
>> to know what has changed.

TR> Please give us more information, since your question is too unprecise.

Hi Thomas, thanks for your email.  I don't think it's unprecise.

TCP and UDP ports that should be allowed so that licq can function
in all configurations.

Did authentication go through different servers in previous versions
of licq, im using licq 1.1.0-0.cvs20020416.1 (RPM) on Redhat 7.3
with kernel 2.4.18.

Please cc: me as i'm not on the list.

Thanks,
Darren