List:       licq-devel
Subject:    Re: [Licq-devel] MSN offline messages?
From:       Jon Keating <jon () licq ! org>
Date:       2006-04-30 23:16:04

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 02:44:32PM -0300, D=E2niel Fraga wrote:
> 	It seems that MSN 8 supports offline messages. If this is correct,
> would it be dificult to implement it in MSN plugin?

It would require a change in the way we login. Licq is a few versions
behind in the MSN protocol... so we will have to incorporate many of
the changes that exist. The buddy list code has completely changed, so
that would have to be done as well. So, what that means is that it
won't be done until the API upgrade and the MSN plugin uses the new API.

As for a time frame.. it depends on how many people we get to help out.
I will be adding some stuff to the wiki that will help people to see
what needs to be done.

Jon

Jon Keating                ICQ: 16325723
jon@licq.org               MSN: keating_jon@hotmail.com
http://www.licq.org        GPG: 2290A71F
http://www.thejon.org      HOME: Minamiashigara, Japan