List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] Domain Renewal
From:       Jon Keating <jonkeating () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-04 9:11:55

Hello everyone,

Once again it's that time for us to pay for the domain names. This
time we will only renew licq.org and we are dropping the licq.com,
since it seems to be a waste these days. We do have some money in the
PayPal donations account, but a little more wouldn't hurt :)

Dennis has been running the mail server and web server for some time
now and it has gotten quite expensive. So hopefully we can get enough
money to help him out!

Thanks,

Jon