List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] Licq Translation for upcoming 1.3.0
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <thomas () licq ! org>
Date:       2004-08-09 15:18:45

Hello to all translators of Licq,

heads up, people, there will be a new release very soon: Licq 1.3.0.

I would like to ask all translators of Licq to continue their great work and
help us keeping Licq one of the best instant messaging clients available :-)

Licq's qt-gui has been translated to various languages in the past. All those
who already have contributed their work are beeing asked to update their
translations and send them either to me or to the list.
All those who want to contribute a new language to qt-gui can do so as well.
As usual you will get help from the list.

BTW: The Licq-daemon is ready to be translated, too. So if you have some spare
time, you can translate the daemons messages as well.

Sincerely,
Thomas

--
email: thomas@licq.org