List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] Long messages in qt-gui
From:       Daneger <daneger1 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-26 17:13:14

Hello.

I'm using Licq(20020723), if I try to send a message
through the server that is longer than one message is
allowed to be by the server, licq starts to send the
message in allowed size chunks. After the first chunk
is sent and I try to send the next chunk, a message
appears saying "You didn't edit the message. Do you
really want to send it?". This message appears for
each chunk after the first chunk. Is this message
supposed to appear?

Then while sending the chunks, none of the messages
appear in the upper field where sent/recieved messages
usually appear, exept for only the last chunk of the
whole message.

System is Slackware 8.1.

Regards, Daneger.