List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] update white page search and italian translation
From:       SC <caligiore () gsmbox ! it>
Date:       2002-06-19 9:40:57

hi dirk
i updad the whitepage search of licq for to permit of receive info on gender
an age info with search

it seems work fine i hope to be useful

i modified some file of  demon

/licq/include
licq_packet.h  for add commands for field whitepagesearch
licq_event.h for add gender to class CSearchack

licq/src
icqd-srv.cpp
icqpacket.cpp i rewrite whitepage search routin

in qt gui

i modified
searchuserdlg.h
searchuserdlg.cpp i add column to window search with sex and age and a button
			for to see info in browser

usereventdlg.cpp

mainwin.cpp something

bye

P.S. exuse me if i resent you this message but i want acknolewdment of
ricetion, i have problem with my smtp provider and i have to send with local
smtp

["qtguiupd.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
["srvupd.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
["it.po.gz" (application/x-gzip)]