List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] msg thru server not received, cvs.
From:       Eric Boo <moongazer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-30 17:05:04

Hi all,

I'm using the cvs copy of licq, from a few days ago.

There are times when messages, when sent through the server, do not
get received by my friends. This happens after a while of sending
messages to them via server, which work. After a while, it just stops
working.

When it stopped working for me when sending to  a friend using icq 2001, I tested it \
with another friend using the same 2001 version. Same problem.

Any ideas?

Eric