List:       licq-devel
Subject:    [Licq-devel] Info about bug #431354
From:       Andre Costa <costa () cade ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-09-17 19:57:32

Hi,

I'm not subscribed to this list, I just wanted to offer you some data I
collected that might be helpful in dealing with bug #431354 (licq dying
repeatedly after receiving bogus message). This problem was 100%
repeatable until I removed the "offending user" from the list and
re-registered her.

I have here a core dump, strace log and licq -d 31 output. Just let me
know if you'd like to play with any of these.

My system: licq v1.0.3/SSL, Qt plugin, Qt 2.3.0, RH 7.1, kernel 2.4.9,
glibc 2.2.4

Best,

Andre
--