List:       libvirt-users
Subject:    Access to an OCFS2 Partition outside the VM
From:       "Lentes, Bernd" <bernd.lentes () helmholtz-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2021-03-18 18:46:36

Hi,

i'm thinking about installing two Ubuntu versions on one pc, one as a host system \
with KVM, the other in a virtual domain. I need access from both to several OCFS2 \
partitions with big amount of data. The partitions are on harddisks attached to that \
pc. Is it possible to access an OCFS2 partition which is outside the domain ?
And if yes how can i do that ?
I know that i have to configure OCFS2 and that i need DLM.
Buth systems have network, that shouldn't be the problem.

Bernd

--

Bernd Lentes
System Administrator

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir.in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Matthias Tschoep, Kerstin Guenther
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671