List:       libvirt-users
Subject:    [libvirt-users] libvirt client certificate location
From:       Vadym Chepkov <vchepkov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 1:20:54

Hi,

I was really surprised to find that location of client certificate, key and CA is \
hardcoded into libvirt. What if I need to manage servers with certificates issued by \
different CA? Or why do everybody has to use the same private key? Doesn't make it \
much of a private.  It seems so strange I wonder if I am mistaken and it is possible \
to provide alternative location for the CA, key and certificate?

Thank you,
Vadym Chepkov