List:       libvirt-users
Subject:    [libvirt-users] attach-device broken?
From:       <steven765 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-04-30 6:20:11

Hi,
   Just installed a new FC12 box with all new updates. Figured out to delete the \
CDROM so the images actually boot now.  However, after the upgrade, I can no longer \
attach my network interfaces to running images?  Was this capability removed?  Is \
there some new setting that has to be configured?

It's a very simple configuration that hasn't changed and still works on the \
pre-update box.

<interface type='network'>
   <mac address='52:54:00:58:9c:00'/>
   <source network='mynetwork'/>       yes it's defined and active
</interface>

Thanks in advance,
Steve