List:       libusb-devel
Subject:    Re: [libusb] Announcing libusb v1.0.21-rc2
From:       Jie Zhang <jzhang918 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-07-25 20:02:05

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Nathan Hjelm <hjelmn@me.com> wrote:
> New release candidate for 1.0.21 now available. This one includes support for \
> Solaris thanks to Lei Chen. Current ChangeLog follows. Let me know if anything else \
> is missing.
It builds OK for me on Debian 8 amd64, both natively and cross for
i686-w64-mingw32, with -j4. (1.0.20 release failed to build with -j4).
It also builds OK for me with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for both
release and debug configurations. I tested the result libraries with
OpenOCD and another application, no issues are found.

Thank you.

Jie