List:       libusb-devel
Subject:    [libusb] Using Libusb-1.0
From:       mehrdad fallahpour <mehrdadfallahpour () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-11 16:12:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

Hi,
It is just few weeks that I am trying to make a driver and dll for my
hardware to connect to Windows, and Mac OS PC via USB.
Finally I found the best way is using Libusb.
I have made a driver by using Zadig (WinUSB) for my device with specific
VID/PID. It was quite simple and nice.
I tried to make dll by those project in the msvc. It has been generated
also.
But now I really don't know, what should I do with this DLL. I know I can
call the dll APIs in my application but
1. I really don't know how can I ask driver to copy the dll file(s) (which
I generated ) to system32/syswow64 automatically?
2. Where can I find list and description for LibUSB-1.0 DLL?
3. have anybody prepared driver (by LibUSB) for Mac OS? If somebody has
provided that, I'm appreciated if tell me the main flow of this process.

Cheers~
Mehrdad F.