List:       libusb-devel
Subject:    Re: [libusb] libusb audio capture
From:       linuxstc <satishg.reddy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-27 6:35:41

How to play a audio file(bytes read from a wav file) using libusb on a
connected USB headset, I have tried using the ISynchronous transfer to do,
but the audio is not heard from USB headset.
Iam reading the 200 bytes(because known by wMaxPacketSize from device) from
wav file and sending the bytes to usb headset till all the bytes complete.

Please have a look in the code and do let me know is anything going wrong
???

USB Headsetdetails Endpoint Descriptor 01 1 Out, Isochronous, 1 ms
Offset Field Size Value Description

0 bLength 1 09h

1 bDescriptorType 1 05h Endpoint

2 bEndpointAddress 1 01h 1 Out

3 bmAttributes 1 09h Isochronous, Adaptive, Data

1..0: Transfer Type ......01 Isochronous

3..2: Sync Type ....10.. Adaptive

5..4: Usage Type ..00.... Data

7..6: Reserved 00......

4 wMaxPacketSize 2 00C8h 200 bytes