List:       libssh2-devel
Subject:    [libssh2] [ libssh2-Bugs-2133354 ] libssh2_poll_channel_read
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-10-01 1:34:24

Bugs item #2133354, was opened at 2008-09-27 22:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaspu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=703942&aid=2133354&group_id=125852

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The libssh2_poll_channel_read doesn't read both normal and extended data when called \
like so...

libssh2_poll_channel_read( <libssh2 channel ptr>, 1);

As taken from the wiki:
"...When set to a non-zero value, the extended data stream buffers will be scanned as \
well"

I read that as: if you set the 2nd item to a non-zero value, both normal and extended \
data is read. This isn't the case, it reads normal data or extended but Not both.

Attached is a patch to fix this issue.
Paul

Date: 2008-09-30 20:34

Message:
I've commited the changes that were detailed in the previously attached
patch.

Comment By: Daniel Stenberg (bagder)
Date: 2008-09-29 08:29

Message: