List:       libssh2-devel
Subject:    [libssh2] Tunneling question
From:       "Sabyasachi Ruj" <ruj.sabya () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-15 13:53:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am doing tunneling to a MySQL server using libssh2.
How can I detect a MySQL server gone away?
Is there any way to detect that?
channel_read and channel write are not failing with an error.
Read blocks(if the channel is blocking) or fails with LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN.
Write is successful.
So my tunneler is not able to detect if MySQL server is stopped.

--
Sabyasachi