List:       libssh2-devel
Subject:    Re: [libssh2] [ libssh2-Bugs-1772505 ] Visual Studio project files
From:       Guenter Knauf <eflash () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-09-14 3:48:49

Hi Daniel,
> Bugs item #1772505, was opened at 2007-08-11 20:48

> Initial Comment:
> I downloaded the tar.gz files for both versions 0.16 and 0.17 and the
> Visual Studio project files under the win32 directory are all corrupt.

I guess I broke these at some time when I updated the *.ds? files;
I've just checked with both commandline CVS and TortoiseCVS, and I get always proper \
files back; however when I check out on Linux I see that the files come out in Unix \
format; so seems to me that they are stored as lf in CVS, and the Win32 tools do the \
conversion to crlf... how can we properly overcome this issue? How do you do it with \
libcurl? did you check them into CVS as crlf, and then a 'cvs admin -kb' ?? I can see \
with libcurl that the curllib.dsw is in crlf format when I open it on Linux...

greets, Guen.