List:       libreswan-dev
Subject:    Re: [Swan-dev] IPSec offload API
From:       Ilan Tayari <ilant () mellanox ! com>
Date:       2017-06-25 14:41:14

Hi Paul,

It's been a while since I wrote in swan-dev about the IPSec offload API.

The API has been accepted to Linux 4.11, and we are about to submit the driver for \
Innova IPSec for inclusion in Linux 4.13. The driver can be built out-of-tree or \
ported for 4.11 as well.

We have tested integration of the new API in strongswan (already included in version \
5.5.3), but we would like to see it supported in RedHat distros and libreswan as \
well.

Is there any planned work on this feature?

Ilan.