List:       libreswan
Subject:    Re: [Swan] IPSec Overlapping IP solutions
From:       John Weir <john.weir () pharos-ei ! com>
Date:       2017-01-13 23:06:54

Before replying I've been waiting for a response to my pony request.  It turns out \
there is no timeout on pony requests, and apparently no pony.

In all sincerity thank you very much for the reply. Your explanation makes sense and \
I hope I can pull it off.

I have been waiting for the other side to update their configuration – and still \
waiting.  So I don't know if I will be able to get this to work.

Peace and respect - John