List:       libreoffice-qa
Subject:    [Libreoffice-qa] Bug #92434
From:       elderdanlewis () gmail ! com (elderdanlewis)
Date:       2015-07-25 19:37:50

   Here is the problem: I filed this bug in the beginning. Since that time, it has \
been marked fixed for 5.01. The patch to fix this is in the daily builds. I have \
downloaded a daily build on July 20 (5.0.1.0). The problem still exists for the \
Debian version for both x86 and x86_64. (I use Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit and 14.04 for \
32bit). 5.0.0.3 and 5.0.0.4 have the same bug.  So, this is where I get confused. It \
is marked as fixed, but the available daily builds and RC Debian versions still have \
the bug. What do I do?

Dan