List:       libreoffice-qa
Subject:    [Libreoffice-qa] Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
From:       ahmed.chambers () yahoo ! com (Ahmed Chambers & Associates)
Date:       2012-12-28 14:05:00

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season to you. I know we have not met before, but my proposal \
calls for an emergency alert which gives me no room for much protocol but to hit \
directly. My name is Barr. Ahmed Mustafa Osama of Ahmed Chambers & Associates. There \
is a client of mine, a Syrian who was killed along with his family during the Syrian \
protest against the Government. His name is Mr. Yamin Ourfali from Allepo District in \
Syria, an oil business magnate who worked for National Oil Corporation in Syria for \
many years until his death. Before his death during the civil war in Syria, he \
deposited two trunk box containing the sum of USD $8M (Eight Million United States \
Dollars) and 1000 Carats of Uncut Diamond known to me in April 13th 2009, in a \
confided Safe Security Company here in United Kingdom.

Recently as I was checking his documents file with me in my office and from my \
inquiries and investigations from the Safe Security Company, I discovered that he has \
no next of kin registered to claim this consignment due to some high co-operate \
security secrecy surrounding the consignment. Furthermore, it is also unknown to the \
Safe Security Company the real content of the deposited consignment with them as \
cash; he did not declared the content of the two boxes as foreign currency but as \
Diplomatic Documents and Confidential Co-operate Treasure/ Valuable documents which \
we must uphold in the process of filling the claim of this consignment. As his \
representing legal adviser and the only legal person known to the Safe Security \
Company.

I have in my custody all the legal deposit documents that cover this deposit which I \
will immediately use your personal details to replace as the next of kin and business \
co-operate to late Yasmin Ourfali. Upon receipt of your response, I will immediately \
tender to the Security Company a letter informing them to immediate release the \
deposited consignment in your name as the inheritor/next of kin and business \
co-operate to late Mr. Yamin Ourfali.

Therefore, to make this effective, I required that you forward to me your full \
contact details, such as:

1) Your Full Names
2) Your direct phone
3) Your Age
4) Your Occupations
5) Your Contact address
6) Scan Copy of your int'l passport/Identity Card.

On your arrival in London we will move the fund to the bank for onward transfer to \
your designated bank account outside London. I want you to also maintain absolute \
secrecy and confidential of this message as a matured business person with high \
confidential integrity. If you are not capable of handling this fund, do not disclose \
it to any other person as this is very important and once in a life time business \
opportunity for me. We will discuss on sharing percentage as soon as i hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Ahmed M. Osama
Email: info.barr.ahmed at muslim.com
        barrister-ahmedmustafa at lawyer.com