List:       libreoffice
Subject:    Re: master build fails, related to firebird
From:       Jean-Baptiste Faure <jbfaure () libreoffice ! org>
Date:       2018-03-31 11:46:44

Hi Olivier, all,

Le 31/03/2018 à 11:33, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
> Em 29/03/2018 10:46, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A clean built of the current master fails with the following error message:
> > > [build CMP] connectivity/source/drivers/firebird/firebird_sdbc
> > > /home/libo/master/solenv/gbuild/ComponentTarget.mk:50: *** No
> > > LIBFILENAME set at component target:
> > > /home/libo/master/workdir/ComponentTarget/connectivity/source/drivers/firebird/firebird_sdbc.component.
> > >  Arrêt.
> > > make[1]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
> > > Makefile:282 : la recette pour la cible « build » a échouée
> > > make: *** [build] Erreur 2
> >
> > It worked this morning.
> >
> > Best regards.
> > JBF
>
> Confirmed... breaks mine too...

It works again if I remove --disable-firebird-sdbc from my autogen.input
I do not know what changed in the last 3 days that make firebird-sdbc
mandatory and if that is expected.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.