List:       libreoffice
Subject:    Re: More Shapes for LibreOffice (Easyhack)
From:       Muhammad Ahsan Faheem <ahsanfaheem1234 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-27 14:00:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks a lot respected Katrina Behrens. I was really disappointed by the
people who said 'You should be a qualified developer'. I was very motivated
to work with GSoC and tried my best to understand code. I just wanted
someone to tell where to begin with. Few people have tried there best to
demotivate me.

Thanks again for encouraging me.
Regards.