List:       libreoffice
Subject:    Re: Manuel De Franceschi license statement
From:       jan iversen <jani () documentfoundation ! org>
Date:       2016-06-30 8:21:12

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

I have added you to our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am \
here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and \
getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to \
email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

rgds
Jan Iversen.