List:       libreoffice
Subject:    gsoc 2016
From:       Sukant Kumar <sukant.kumar21 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-25 10:14:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi ,
i am interested in *libreoffice online *idea.
i have build libreoffice in fedora successfully.
i am trying to fix some difficult easyhack and already compleated few steps
in it.
looking forward to submit my patch before 1st april.
is there any prefered bug that i need to solve to get picked up for gsoc for*
libreoffice online*
project idea.

regards,
sukant.