List:       libreoffice
Subject:    Add extension to implement own requirements when Saving SpreadsheetDocument
From:       william.zhang () ptn ! advantest ! com (Zhang, William)
Date:       2015-09-29 4:45:49

Hi,

I want to add an extension to do additional requirement when Save a LibreOffice Calc \
document. To implement it, I think I need track the action "Save".

I've setup the work ENV on NetBeans and following the OpenOffice online Wiki \
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_Add-On_Project_Type, this is a demo that \
can add menu.

Anyone who knows how to control the Save action via extension and can provide some \
hint for me is much appreciated.

Best Regards

William