List:       libreoffice
Subject:    fdo77985 Calc function NETWORKDAYS
From:       W.Donkers () dci-electronics ! nl (Winfried Donkers)
Date:       2014-04-29 8:26:03

Hi Eike, all,

Calc function NETWORKDAYS is an add-in function and compatible with Excel's function \
NETWORKDAYS, but _not_ with Oasis ODFF 1.2 \
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/cos01/OpenDocument-v1.2-cos01-part2.html#__RefHeading__1018198_715980110) \
.

My first impression is that I could tweak the current code and make the function \
compatible with both. For Excel the 3rd argument is a reference to a (range of) date, \
for ODFF it is a (reference to) matrix of 0 and 1. That means I can distinguish \
between the two. That distinction is important when exporting to Excel, too.

Do you think this is worth trying? Or would you prefer two internal functions, one \
regular in ScInterpreter (new, but using code from ScInterpreter::ScNetWorkdays_MS()) \
and one add-in (existing)? In that case I would need some hints where to make the \
switch from NETWORKDAYS in the cell (UI or file) and the two internal functions.

Winfried