List:       libnjb-users
Subject:    Re: [libnjb-users] FreeBSD Port
From:       Linus Walleij <triad () df ! lth ! se>
Date:       2006-09-04 6:37:07

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Adrian wrote:

> I had submitted a pr to freebsd a while back, and the port was
> accepted last week.

GOOD WORK!

> If I remember correctly, the man pages only build if you have doxygen.
> And even when they do build, the port doesnt install them.

There are no manpages what I know, I nuked them and replaced them with the
doxygen documentation, usually you only distribute HTML. (But I know the
SystemV-induced *BSDs may prefer the manpage versions...)

When I looked at the package contents it appeared it installed the HTML
pages...

> Sorry, I just found this mailing list.

All the better.

Adrian, can you get the amarok port maintainer to link amarok to libnjb
too, and would you like to port libmtp as well? :-)

Linus