List:       libnjb-users
Subject:    [libnjb-users] libnjb with udev
From:       Terence Chan <terence () onetel ! com>
Date:       2006-05-07 22:30:56

I was under the impression that the old hotplug could be used
in parallel with udev in FC5 but I was wrong. I simply forgot
to run the hotplug.sh script when I upgraded my libnjb. For
systems running udev, the new hotplug.sh will now create the
necessary udev rules  in /etc and set up the permissions for
ordinary user access to the jukebox. FC5 users who downloaded
the libnjb rpms from Fedora extras probably don't even have to do
anything. However, just make sure you're using libusb-0.1.12
(I was still on libusb-0.1.11 even after upgrading to FC5.)

Terence