List:       libnjb-users
Subject:    [libnjb-users] libmtp project started
From:       Linus Walleij <triad () df ! lth ! se>
Date:       2006-02-03 10:05:44

I have created the "libmtp" project on SourceForge. An initial very dummy
CVS import of my very initial port of Richard Lows brilliant work has been
imported into the libmtp CVS.

The idea is to make Richards fork of libptp2 working and generic for all
POSIX platforms. If we get that far, we will need to talk to Mariusz (the
libptp2 maintainer) on how/if we can integrate the two or if we should
keep it running in its own track.

Expect more changes as I sometime finally succeed in flashing my Micro
with the MTP firmware (don't have Win XP!). It will be very much like
libnjb but with all the things that has annoyed us about libnjb removed
from start...

Linus