List:       libnet
Subject:    Re: libnet 1.1.0 release
From:       private static void <javaman () west ! philly ! ghetto ! org>
Date:       2002-08-18 5:58:13

Mike and team:

solaris does not contain a gethostbyname2() function for the
translation of IPv6 addresses.  The closest thing I can find
is getipnodebyname().  These functions are very similar, and
I believe a simple define in the libnet_resolve.c file would
fix the issue.

Right now I am working on something else very *cough* Mike's
next book *cough* pressing, and I hope I can be excused from
submitting a complete patch file at this time.

And all my text, by accident, is justified.  How do you like
that.

--
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer."
	-- Frank Herbert, "Dune"