List:       libnet
Subject:    Re: building multiple packets with libnet-1.1
From:       mike schiffman <mike () infonexus ! com>
Date:       2002-05-16 6:46:52

Not as of yet.  If you check the TODO list, it's the top priority.  I plan on
having a multiple packet interface / packet caching interface built in within
a few weeks time.  I'm just super busy right now.  We had some dialogue about
the best way to do this on list a while back -- anyone want to revive that
conversation and perhaps throw some code together?  I'm just too busy right
now finishing up my open source tools book to do any of it...

--
Network packets at bargin basement rates -- ask me how.