List:       libguestfs
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BLibguestfs=5D?= Re: libguestfs failure "mkdir: command not found ..."
From:       Maximilian Kirschner <Kirschner () fzi ! de>
Date:       2023-11-27 13:47:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank you for your help. I was able to find the problem with your help
and fix it.=C2=A0
The problem was not in libguestfs or its Ubuntu package.=C2=A0
Something was messed up in my system. dpkg-query didn't return anything
for a lot of packages.=C2=A0
I was able to fix this problem with apt install --reinstall for all
these packages.

Thanks again for your help. libguestfs is running now.