List:       libguestfs
Subject:    Re: [Libguestfs] [EXTERNAL] - Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: Libguestfs desired version installation
From:       Raja Ram Sharma <rsharma6 () opentext ! com>
Date:       2023-09-25 15:04:51

Hi Richard/Eric,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your invaluable \
contributions to "libguestfs" project. And assistance with current issue \
"mount_local: unknown option 684826080".
The issue has been successfully resolved and our project is back on track.

Just to give one glimpse of what was error : It was a silly mistake while using \
library.  We were not passing -1 as last parameter to guestfs_mount_local(guestfs *, \
basedir, -1); due to which error was not consistent.

Your commitment to the open-source community is truly commendable. Your willingness \
to share your time, knowledge, and skills with others has a profound impact on \
community. Your guidance and support not only helped us overcome a technical \
challenge but also enriched our understanding of "libguesfs" project.

If there is anything we can do to support your projects or initiatives, please do not \
hesitate to let us know. Your work is essential, and we are here to assist in any way \
we can.

Once again, we greatly appreciate your help and look forward to many more \
collaboration in the future.

Marking this mail to an end milestone. Please forgive for any un-comfortability \
caused by us.

Thanks
Raja Ram (ArbitCode)