List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: Author in inline Jetty, publish to Tomcat
From:       Jeroen Kransen <jeroen () kransen ! nl>
Date:       2009-05-10 12:20:58

Thanks a lot! However, for years I have been able to run Tomcat
stand-alone. Is there any chance you can show me how to proxy/redirect
within Tomcat? Maybe I'll end up writing a basic webapp that does that
for me, but I have the feeling someone has walked that path before me
:-) If that fails, I wonder if I'll give Squid a try...

Jeroen