List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: correct instructions for adding a use case?
From:       Andreas Hartmann <andreas () apache ! org>
Date:       2008-06-21 8:49:16

Jonathan Bregler schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's what we're trying to do, then why we can't do it.
>
> As a proof of concept, we want to take a little javascript, pretend it
> is an editor, and then add that as an editor to Lenya. We think the way
> to do that is in two steps: (1) create a .jx view and add all our
> javascript to it, then (2) create a usecase that uses that view.
>
> What we would like: instructions for how to do this (from anywhere).
>
> Why we can't do it at the moment: the instructions for creating a
> usecase in the official documentation appear to be out of date, and we
> are a little stumped.

You're right, the documentation is outdated. Here's an updated version:

https://lenya.zones.apache.org/cms/docu/live/docu20/reference/usecase-framework/usecase-framework-overview.html

Maybe there still are some mistakes in it, please complain if you find them.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH