List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: submit problems
From:       Angelika Schulz <angie () bralug ! de>
Date:       2008-06-11 17:51:48

Hi there,

I could reproduce the problem now. The email notification is not working
as soon as an LDAP user is trying to publish pages.

I rebuilt lenya on another machine, without trying to optimize it. I
used the default publication with the default users lenya and alice.
When I click on publish when I am authoring the homepage as lenya I can
mark "Notifiy the Reviewers" and alice gets the notification. The same
is working with another local user who is a reviewer and and editor at
the same moment. The user can click on publish, notifies the reviewer
and alice and the new user get the notification.

When I add an LDAP user this is not working anymore. Though ... when the
submitted page is rejected and notification for the publisher is marked
the publishing person is definitely getting the notification. So ... why
does this happen? It is confusing me, but I need the LDAP
authentication, and I do not want to change the LDAP schema...

Bye,
Angie.