List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: General features question - HTML content from WebDav?
From:       Daniel_Brüßler <info () danielbruessler ! de>
Date:       2007-09-21 8:09:21

Hello Garey,

in general see
http://lenya.apache.org/docs/modules/webdav/index.html

but use Lenya 1.2, because 2.0 has still some problems.

To integrate webdav you can see how bitflux is integrated
http://lenya.apache.org/docs/1_2_x/components/editors/bxe.html#The+open+step

but you should have someone who has enough practice in this, because
it's hard. I couldn't do it, I think.

kind regards
Daniel