List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: how 2 read xml file in sizemap
From:       Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings () folkwang-hochschule ! de>
Date:       2007-02-02 13:21:54

Bhavya Sharma wrote:
> Hi all
>
> how can i read the xml file's values in sitemap

check out the XMLFileModule:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html

for usage examples, google for component-instance and XMLFileModule.

hth,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D