List:       lenya-user
Subject:    Re: usecases in the live area
From:       Andreas Hartmann <andreas () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-11-23 10:35:26

Hi Michael,

Michael Ralston schrieb:
> I'm trying to implement some usecases which are executed by visitors to
> a website, ie in the ‘live' area.

the search page uses the usecasedocument resource type to invoke
the lucene.search usecase. You might want to take a look at the
usecasedocument module.

Another example is the contact form. You can add the contactform
module to your publication.xconf and choose "New Contact Form"
from the "File" menu.

-- Andreas